Click On Photos Below To Enlarge

Saturday, October 23, 2010

San Rafael, Stinson Beach and Kunde Winery, Santa Rosa Summer 2010


Kaylie and I spent an afternoon at the
Civic Center park feeding ducks and geese

The walks always included seeing many beautiful and sometimes unusual flowers








Even oleanders are pretty


Knot hole on fence in Birmingham backyard. 
Looks fishy to me.
A very cold day at Stinson Beach, north of San Francisco
Janyll and James brave the cold

Burrrr
Lunch at Sand Dollar restaurant, Stinson Beach
Liz and monopoly guy behind me

 Janyll, James and Kaylie and oysters 

 




 I like images of entryways

 Prayerfully leaving Stinson Beach
 Fun Saturday at Kunde Winery in Santa Rosa with Becky, Don, Janyll, James and me
We picnicked here
Becky, Don, James (Clay), Janyll and Liz

Janyll and James

No comments:

Post a Comment