Click On Photos Below To Enlarge

Monday, May 21, 2012

Annular Eclipse, May 21, 2012 - near Burney, CA.

I didn't have the correct camera equipment to shoot the eclipse, but the shots I did get with just a filter over the lens are pretty interesting.  All I could see through the view finder was just a big ball of fire.  Later my nephew attached my camera to his long telephoto lens and I snapped a few shots that look more like expected.


Location for shoot on a ridge near Burney with Mt. Shasta in background.






























5 comments:

  1. You got some really nice pictures. I especially like the purple & orange-ish sky shot. And I like those windmills more every time I see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are sine spectacular photos! Very impressive. I also love your leading photograph of the windmills - beautiful. :)
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara, I was impressed with the outcome as well.

      Delete
  4. Wonderful pictures. You are really getting good. You have a good eye for beauty in everything.

    ReplyDelete